Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bart's position, June 26th 2011, 12:49pm


















...and closer. His arrival time will be around 5pm, if he can hold the amazing speed he has right now. Chris Jensen, from "hawaiistream.com" will cover the TV part of the arrival for Hawaii News Now, Dennis Fujimoto covers for "The Garden Island" newspaper. Soleil and I are soooooo excited. I am jumping out of my skin. I talked this morning already to Marleny Cotrim from the DA LIFE store here in Lihue at Kalapaki Beach. I was in tears again, when I explained her what he is doing and that he is coming in this afternoon. Oh, I am getting so emotional writing already that coverage now. Marleny will get a crowd together for his reception. We have leis ready, Soleil even got him a teddy bear, she founds so amazingly cute. She needed to get it. So we are all set up for his big arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment